William Steinhauer, D.D.S.
803 Castroville Rd., Ste. 304 San Antonio, TX 78237
Caring Pediatric Dentistry in San Antonio
For 31 years, William Steinhauer, D.D.S., has provided quality pediatric dental care in San Antonio and surrounding areas. We specialize in the care of infants and children up to 10 years old. Our goal is to provide comprehensive care to your child in the most gentle and enthusiastic manner possible. We want our patients to have a healthy smile and develop a positive attitude towards pediatric dentistry.
Dr. Stenhauer, a San Antonio native, is a graduate of the University of Texas Dental School, which has been rated the top dental school in the U.S. for a number of years. He completed his residency in pediatric dentistry at the U.T. Health Science Center in 1986, and has been in private practice since that time.
Why Choose Us?
- 31+ Years of Pediatric Dentistry Experience
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Friendly, Helpful Staff
- Safe, Gentle, Individualized Care
- In-Office Sedation Offered
Dr. Steinhauer's Credentials
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- San Antonio Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Former President, Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Current Member and Chair of CAMC for Texas Dental Association
- Current Chairman, Dental Division, Children's Hospital of San Antonio
We love caring for kids’ teeth and making sure they have healthy smiles. Call us today at (210) 321-9954 to make an appointment for our kids dentist!
Call us Today for Appointment!